I am a one-way ticket free spirit, who is on a mission to spread positive vibes and live life to the fullest! I hope to inspire others to do the same!
Apple cider vinegar is vinegar made from apples. It was discovered in 5000bc as a food preservative. It’s made through a long, slow fermentation process that creates a rich source of active compounds like gallic acid, acetic acid, which give it its antioxidant, antimicrobial properties.
1. It’s a rich source of potassium. This feeds the nerves, muscles, and heart, leaving you feeling relaxed and calm, promoting heart health, and preventing muscle cramps.
2. It promotes an alkaline body. Cancer grows in an acidic body, which can be prevented by keeping the body alkaline.
It balances acid levels, neutralizing acid reflux and calming digestion.
3. It’s anti fungal- it kills bacteria- in the mouth, blood, and gut, bacteria that slows digestion and creates disease.
This is how it efficiently gets rid of your sore throat,
cold sores, body odor, and sun burn (when mixed with coconut oil).
5. It helps balance blood sugar- it’s used to manage and help treat diabetes.
6. It brakes plaque and reduces cholesterol, helping prevent heart disease.
7. It gives you great skin- it’s cleansing to the skin, and can be used topically as a toner to balance its ph.
8. Helps you lose weight- it reduces appetite for unhealthy cravings by restoring the body to a healthy level of acidity.
9. It destroys mucus, giving relief to sinus pathways, and improving lymphatic drainage, your body’s sewage system. This gets rid of harmful toxins, keeping you feeling energized.
10. It improves your immunity. and boosts energy. Its potassium and enzymes speed up the process of nutrient absorption into the cells.
You can drink a tablespoon in 8 ounces of water and add things like honey, lemon, or tea. It has an astringent, bitter taste that some can handle more easily when sweetened. Some take it like a shot with added water. But if you don’t like its flavor on its own, add it to a smoothie or juice, use it in a dressing, or as a substitute for vinegar in cooking. Here are some simple ACV recipes to kickstart your health
You can find it in most grocery or health food stores. One of the most common brands is Bragg ACV, which you’ll see in most stores. You can also buy it online:
Watch this short video.
subscribe for exclusive travel tips, inspirational words and epic giveaways!